Tuesday, June 10, 2008

That was close!

Yesterday evening we were went to drop off my old car at the mechanic.On the way there Maddox was in the booster seat by the window cause it was still in the car from the weekend. So he has a different perspective of the road than he usually does. We were in the turn lane about to go over the Calder overpass and there were about 6 cars waiting to turn or go straight and he says "Mommy watch out for cars!" So the light turns green and we make our turn and I hear from the backseat "Whoa That Was Close!" I busted out laughing cause in order to hit those cars I would have had to turn the steering wheel very sharply and then run over a median to get them.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Just wait til they're old enough to then go home and report it to Daddy.

Too funny.