Monday, June 9, 2008

Patience I Didn't Know He Had

Last night a couple of friends came over with their little one. He just turned a year old and is barely walking. His joy of the evening was trying to play with my son. At one point he took great pleasure in grabbing and pulling his hair. My son is 3 times this little ones size so I expected the worse. He only looked at me and said "Mommy he pulling my hair hard!" I was so surprised he didn't retaliate at all no matter what the little one did to him. At one point he was even letting the little one chase him around the living room. I was a little worried cause lately my son can be a little rough. He is sweet and very empathetic but all BOY. So you never know what you might get.

0 comments: