Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Food Lingo

Maddox has certain lingo for different restaurants. If we ask him what he wants for dinner and he says "I want bread and ice cream", that means he wants to go to Ryan's. If he says "I want chips and cheese", that means he wants Don Julio's Mexican food or any other Mexican food where he can get chips and queso. If he says "I want juice", that means he wants Sonic. If he says "I want to see clown", that means he wants to go play/eat at McDonald's. If he says "I want dinner!", that could be any meal. It just means he is hungry. Also his newest thing is that he says "Mommy I need (fill in the blank) grow bigger stronger!" His goal is to be bigger/stronger than daddy or Superman/Batman.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute.

Maybe when he gets bigger/stronger, he can come scare the Joker away for Landon.