Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Boys






The boys have been hanging out lately and here are a few good shots. The other night they were at the house watching TV. Friday afternoon they got treated to Kung Fu Panda and some popcorn. Today they played in the sprinkler in the back yard, went to Coldstone for ice cream, went to McDonalds to burn off some steam in the play area and then got to watch a movie while playing in the tent Daddy set up in the living room. My favorite part of today was when we were headed to get ice cream and I told them we were going to get ice cream and Maddox says "Can't Wait!" and Landon says "Can't Wait!". They really are two peas in a pod. I am glad they get along so well.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lan had a great time - Love the pictures. Thanks so much for watching him, while we drank free wine, I mean enjoyed the wedding and reception.