I have been anticipating the start of swimming lessons since I signed him up over a month ago. I believe I was more nervous than I needed to be. Mornings at daycare can be hard. He attaches himself to you and wont let go. When you leave he cries and runs and hides under the table sometimes. This gave me great fears for the first swim lesson adventure. I could just picture me dragging a kicking and screaming child out to the teacher. All my fears were for naught. He was good. He went right to the teacher and got right in the water. HE LOVED IT!!! The teacher had to keep telling him to sit down but other than that he was great. So far he is not a big fan of putting his face in the water or lying on his back in the water. Hopefully by the end of the two 30 minute sessions for 12 weeks he will be a little fish.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment