
Sometimes you wonder where they hear things and pick them up from. The other night we were at a friends house. They had a BBQ cookout. My son and his best bud were sitting at the little table about to enjoy the cutest hamburger cupcakes. My son takes a bite of the icing and exclaims “Deeewishus!” Everyone had to take a minute to laugh. It was too funny. My son ended up eating all of the icing off of the cupcake and leaving most of the cake part intact. That sugar monster. I figure he got the comment from Scooby Doo, but I guess we will never know!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Deeewishus!!!
Posted by Unknown at 4/08/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bry told me later that every time Landon looked away, Maddox would swipe some of Lan's icing! LOL.
I brought some of the cupcakes to work, since Landon wants one every time he comes in the house (only to eat the sprinkles off and leave the rest of da-dad.)
fine
Post a Comment