Ok so lets start this off with I love my mom! (Granny). Everyday lately my son wants to see Granny. That is wonderful you say. Well he says it constantly " I wanna go see Granny!", "I wanna go Granny church!", "I wanna go back Granny!" "When granny coming!" She comes to visit or we see her about 1-2 times per month. So it isn't like we see her everyday, but we do see her. I am getting to the point where it is like...."Why aren't you happy to just be here enjoying whatever we are doing at the time! I know you love her and want to spend time with her but do you have to remind me every 5 minutes all afternoon."
You know Granny if you are reading this you could just move over here and make my life a lot easier by not having to hear “I wanna see Granny”, he could just go see you any time…. Problem solved….
Friday, April 18, 2008
Granny!!!!
Posted by Unknown at 4/18/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Granny loves you too, but when Maddox is with Granny all he can talk about is "Wanna go see Mommy" "where my Daddy?" "Let's go my house." ...I also have a solution. You could move back to Louisiana...Problem solved. I could see you guys all the time. Love Granny
Post a Comment