All about your first born....
1. Were you married at the time?
Yes
2. What were your reactions?
Thrilled and nervous
3. How old were you?
29
4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
Pregnancy test before my work Christmas party
5. Who did you tell first?
My Hubby
6. Did you want to find out the sex?
Sure
7.Due date?
August 20th
8.Did you deliver early or late?
Early
9. Did you have morning sickness?
Nope but I had killer heartburn
10. What did you crave?
pickles
11. Who irritated you the most?
I was pretty good with the hormones during pregnancy
12. What was your child's sex?
Male
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy
30
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
I had gestational diabetes because I have low blood sugar
15.Where did you give birth?
Memorial Hermann Downtown
16. How many hours were you in labor?
None
17. Who drove you to the hospital?
My hubby
18.Who watched?
My hubby
19.Was it natural or c-section?
c-section (he was breech)
20.Did you take medicine to ease the pain?
they wont do surgery without it
21.How much did your child weigh?
9 lbs 14 oz
22.Did your child have any complications?
Not at all
23. Who did you name your child after?
Middle name for my sister Jayme.
24. How old is your first born today?
31 months
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
My First Born
Posted by Unknown at 3/18/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment