Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Scary Balloon

At the house we have what remains of a helium balloon that Granny gave my son. It is all but deflated. It has been hanging around literally for months now. Well it migrated into the hallway where my son rediscovered it. He brought it into the living room and was playing with it on his slide right under one of two fans we have in the room. He let it go and up it drifted right into the blades of the fan. As the fan pelted the poor balloon, my son is yelling "That Scary". So I guess he figured it was both fun and scary cause once the balloon came down he grabbed it again and climbed up the slide to let it go again, but this time once he let it go and it was on its way up he ran and dove behind the couch. As the balloon hit the fan again, you hear "Scary" coming from the floor behind the couch. He did this several times until the balloon got stuck on the ceiling for awhile. I go in the other room and I hear him calling me to come see. He was so excited I thought we might have company or something. Nope the balloon had gotten stuck on one of the blades and was going round and round in the fan. You could have sworn it was the best thing since sliced bread with my son. The entertainment factor of a mostly deflated helium balloon. Who would have thought.

0 comments: