Just a few funnies.
On my way home the boys called cause little guy had to tell me to go get Granny. "Mommy you go to store and pick up Granny!" Mommy, "Granny is not at the store, but you will see her tomorrow." Maddox, "No Mommy, Granny at the store. You go pick her up. Find her behind the book! Granny behind the book at the store" I find this funny because you can usually find Granny at the store in the book section trying to find her next book to read.
Last night the boys went to watch the Clear Lake -vs-Dickinson HS Football game. When they got home Maddox tells me "Mommy I saw Wonderwomans!", "Wonderwomans were dancing at the game!" I said you mean the cheerleaders. "Yup the wonderwomans! and I saw the alligator too! He went chomp chomp!"
This morning he tells me mommy I go stay here and sleep, watch tv and eat donuts. When I got up this morning he says mommy where you going? I am going to use the potty. He says "I go with you!" Then beats me down the hall, blocks the door and says "You have to wait your turn! I go first." On a potty note the other night for the first time at home he says "I need go potty!" Then proceedes to go into the bathroom, turn on the light, lift the seat and use it all by himself without asking us to come with him. Hopefully this means even more potty independence. He usually makes us go with him even though we just wait for him.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Posted by Unknown at 10/24/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He knows his granny!
Post a Comment