So sweet… sometimes it just amazes me how purely sweet my son can be. Yesterday we went to the cemetery to visit the graves of my in-laws. Both passed away between when my son was 6 months old and his first birthday. When we got there he walked right up to the graves hopped up on his Maw Maw’s side and gave the headstone a kiss then walked right over to his Paw Paw’s side and planted a kiss on that headstone as well. We didn’t even prompt him or anything. It was a very precious moment that I am glad I was there to witness. I am sure that you are thinking we do this all the time or something but we don’t. We don’t make it home but once every couple of months and then we often don’t make it out to the cemetery.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so sweet.
That is a precious moment!
Post a Comment