Yesterday I had to bring my son to the doctor to get his ear looked at. Over the weekend he had an earache and some drainage. He was in rare form for the visit. The whole time we were waiting to see the doctor he was wild. He was all over the place. He wouldn’t sit still. Once we got in the room to wait he took great pleasure in yelling/singing as loud as he could. I am sure that you could hear him all over the building. The more I would tell him to be quiet the louder he would get. Sometimes I think he enjoys watching me frustrated. When the doctor came in he was great he gave her no trouble, but she did say that she could hear him out in the halls. She said that even his yelling/singing was better than crying. He was given some eardrops and another round of antibiotics. Hopefully he will not have to have tubes put in his ears because he starts swimming lessons in a couple of weeks.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment