Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tropical Storm Edouard

Tropical Storm Edouard had me off work early on Monday to prepare for the storm. Spent the day getting supplies. Was going to pick up Maddox when I got off work around noon and then realized it was nap time at daycare. I decided it would be best for both of us if I waited until nap time was over. He sleeps so much better there for nap time than he does at the house. I think they put something in the food. Spent the rest of the day just getting stuff together.
Tuesday we spent the morning hanging out watching cartoons. Once again while Mommy tried to sleep my little darling played wrestle mania on my head. When he got a little too agressive and bit my arm I decided it was time to venture out of the house. It rained yesterday morning but nothing major the storm was East of us. We went to Daddy's office where we found Landon, Jodie & Bryan. I could tell right off Maddox was in rare form he didn't want to play. It was nap time in a big way. We grabbed some lunch and then I took him home to put him down for a nap. He wouldn't go to sleep. I didn't get him down for a much needed nap until 3pm. I was about to pull my hair out. I was so looking forward to getting things done yesterday but with my little guy nothing got finished. I had my hands full just keeping up with him.

0 comments: