Just a note to say "Happy Birthday!" to my little guy who is now 3 years old. Boy how time flies. It doesn't seem like that long ago that you came into this world. My little man you came into the world at 9lbs 14 oz and 21.7" long. I am sure that time will continue to fly by and I will be amazed by how fast you have grown. Speaking of grown, you are still such a big boy. I am looking forward to seeing Dr. Ingraham on Thursday to get the official scoop on just how much you have grown. I know that you are still off the charts, as usual. My sweet little guy. You surprise me everyday with the things you do and say. Just wanted to let you know that I love you and that I am enjoying watching you grow up.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment