So for the little guy's birthday last week, him, Landon & I went out for ice cream. Maddox got Mint (green) with sprinkles and Landon got Cotton Candy (blue) with sprinkles. I figured they liked the colors and that is how they made their choices. Tonight Daddy brought little guy for ice cream since he was good this weekend and at school today. He once again wanted the green Mint ice cream. This time however, instead of sprinkles he wanted gummy bears. So in his last 3 visits to the ice cream shop he has asked for either pistachio or mint. You think he has a thing for green ice cream. Maybe he would like green eggs and ham. I should try making all of his food green. He does really like green beans and green jello. Maybe I have stumbled on to something.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I still can't believe he likes the mint (though it is my favorite.)
But not with gummy bears...lol.
Post a Comment