Thursday, May 22, 2008

Preschooler Secret Greeting

This is second hand but I just have to post about it. This morning my son started in the next room because of our incident yesterday. There are several kids in this class that my son knows well. This morning my husband dropped him off and walked him to the new room on the other side of the building. He says that as soon as our son walked in his buddy Jacob who just recently moved up a couple of weeks ago came up to him and they did some sort of friend greeting. They were standing face to face and they bumped bellies and then touched foreheads. My husband said it looked like some sort of secret lodge handshake kind of thing. Now preschoolers have their own secret greetings… How funny is that?

2 comments:

RedDaisy said...

LOL...that's great. Scott and I were watching Seth at karate a couple of weeks ago and watching him socialize. It's hilarious.

RedDaisy said...

LOL...it's hilarious watching the youngins socialize like that. it seems I'm forever asking myself where in the world did he learn that!!