Lately my son says the cutest thing! "I very hungry Mommy! I eat so I get big and strong" and then he flexes his muscles. It is just adorable unless of course I am trying to get him to go to sleep. Before bed he likes to tell me this and I wonder if he actually has a bottomless pit for a stomach. He will have already had dinner and probably a snack too. I guess he is just a growing boy, cause he eats often! Man he can put away some food for his size. Good thing he is so active. I am wondering if maybe he is about to hit another growth spurt. I guess it is about time since I just bought him all new summer clothes. Figures.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds like you need a stash of powdered doughnuts by the bed. Want me to explain to M. that you can get doughnuts anytime of the day?! LOL...even at night!
Its a good think L. doesn't know how to tell him that yet.
Post a Comment