I usually do not blog about bad things that happen but today I get a call from daycare. My son has been bitten. So he has gotten bit many times before. Well this time it broke the skin through the clothing he had on. So it wasn't teeth to bare skin. His shirt was in the way and the little boy still broke skin. I didn't look at it until this evening and I am glad I didn't. It looks pretty bad. I had a talk with the daycare director. They are going to move him to the next class starting tomorrow. This isn't too big of a reprieve the other little boy moves up soon as well. I hope that things calm down cause I was so ready to quit that daycare today. I can't wait to hear what my husband has to tell them tomorrow.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment