My name is Mel. I have an almost 2 year old son, who thinks he is the boss of me. This is a blog about my trials, tribulation, joys and revelations in being a mother of the Boss.
He is a cute little boy with blonde-brown hair and the biggest dark brown puppy dog eyes you will ever see. He is as smart as a whip and as strong as an ox. He is big for his age. He has a soft heart that he wears on his sleave.
I like to think I am tough but have realized that I am probably just a softy at heart when it comes to my son. He has me wrapped around his finger and I think he knows it.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Introduction to the Boss of Me
Posted by Unknown at 7/19/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment