Months ago I bought the cutest little folding chair that is a bug. My son loves it but for awhile it has been in the trunk of my car. Well the other night I took it out and my son found it. Did I say he loves this chair. Well it was dinner time so I got his plate ready and called him to the table. He decides that tonight he will eat in his chair at the table. The only problem with this genious idea of his is that once he pulled it up to the table and sat down.... he was about 2 feet below his plate of food on the table. So he decided to stand up and get some food off his plate then sit down in his chair. After a few minutes he got tired of doing this and had another brilliant idea. He decided that if he stuck his chair on top of one of the regular chair that he would be able to reach his food. He never got far enough to try it out. Mommy decided this idea was unsafe. Well instead of deciding to just give in and sit in the regular chair, my son ate his meal standing at the table.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
The Chair
Posted by Unknown at 7/25/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment