Before I went away to Florida to support STS-130/20A space shuttle launch I asked the little man what he would like for me to bring back for him. He told me very emphatically that he wanted a Rocket and a Turtle. Not exactly sure why he wanted each of these. So while I was there I was on the lookout for each of these items. I knew I could find the rocket very easily, but I wasn't as sure about the turtle. Well while I was away he would check on my progress daily on whether I had obtained his items. As the conversation grew about the rocket & turtle it grew into a rocket with a man & a turtle with a man. He also decided that in Florida one must attend the Circus (Also not sure where this information came from). So I brought him home a Rocket pencil holder, a turtle that swims in the water and a surfer that glides across the water. With all the grief he gave me about the Rocket & the Turtle his favorite is the Surfer. I must admit the surfer is pretty cool.
Friday, February 12, 2010
A Rocket & A Turtle
Posted by Unknown at 2/12/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment