Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday Party Weekend

We celebrated Maddox's 4th birthday this Sunday, but on Saturday we went to one of his classmates Maddison's 4th birthday. He had a blast both days. Maddison's party was at Jumpin' Jungle. We have gotten several invites to go there but this is the first party we have actually been in town to go to. Maddox had a great time on all the jumpy things. It was a really nice setup. I would definitely give it a thumbs up. After we left the party we went home and did some more prep work for Maddox's party. I can say I am totally worn out...I realized when Maddox's party was over that I hadn't taken any pictures. I had a ton of pics from Maddison's party the day before but none from our own. Usually I ask Auntie Shyra to take pics for me but totally forgot today and I even brought my camera. Maddox was set on having it at the park. We were a little worried about the heat outside in August. Although it was warm there was a wonderful breeze under the pavilion. Max did a wonderful job on the food. It was great seeing everyone. It was a great day at the park and we are so thankful that so many came out to celebrate Maddox's birthday and just hang with the Vige crew for a little bit. Thanks everyone for making our day!!

0 comments: