Back to daycare today! After a week off I was very worried. This morning he laid it on thick. "Mommy I wanna stay home with you and play!" "Mommy please stay with me!" "Mommy please don't go!" "I go work with you!" I stayed with him a few minutes in the cafeteria while he ate his breakfast that he hadn't finished at home or in the car. Every time I got up to leave he would hold on to my arm as tight as he could and kiss it. Then tell me to stay. Finally I pried away and told him "Goodbye!" Normally I just leave and don't look back but today after I had gone outside I looked back and he had his head in his hands crying. It broke my heart. Even though I know that soon after he was fine I was just a little worried that he would act up today. To my great relief and surprise actually "He was GREAT!" Now if we could just keep that up I would be in heaven.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ahhh that is too precious.
Post a Comment