Thursday, September 18, 2008

Alligators at the Park




Back in my lovely hometown of Jennings, LA they have a great park. It is the I-10 park and it is a gem. They have a small lake with ducks to feed. It has a great walking track and an alligator house. Did I forget to mention a great many slides and swings. Can you believe I had not brought my son to this masterpiece of a park yet. I spent many a childhood day at this park. So I decided we should make a trip of it. We got some lunch, fed the ducks, held a baby alligator, watched the big alligators and the giant snapping turtle, and then played on all the playground equiptment.

It was a gorgeous day to be outside.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

How fun! What a neat place to grow up in!!

Anonymous said...

Gill is jealous. He wants to hold the baby alligator too!