Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jacob's Safari Birthday

One of Maddox's classmates had a great party at the Bayou Wildlife Park. We have been there a bunch but it is always fun. They have added some new animals since we were there last which is always nice to see.
Maddox and his cousin checking out the Emu. Check out Maddox's Emu face.
They got up close feeding a deer some weeping willow leaves. I think Maddox enjoyed this part the most.
This one is funny cause the horse had an itch so it backed up to the gate with Maddox on him and scratched its hind end for a few minutes.
Maddox and one of his classmates petting the Zonkey.
All dressed up and ready for the safari. Such a great idea giving the kids hats and binoculars.
They had a great time...up until...
We were overcome by the camels. I think the kiddos were a little overwhelmed.
It was a great party and a beautiful day. It was the first of May so I could never imagine having a party like this for Maddox in August. Way too hot!

1 comments:

Alexa said...

What a fun place for a party! I had no idea they did that! I also want to see if there is a place around Houston that is like a horse farm that does parties.