Friday, December 4, 2009
Can't wait for the real thing
I am looking forward to seeing how the photographers pictures came out, but I love the one that Max got of Maddox & Ali from that day. We had their very first Christmas picture taken together as a present for MawMaw Betty when Maddox was a little over 3 months old and I believe that Ali was just 3 weeks old. It was a precious picture of my big boy and his tiny angelic cousin. This year we decided to have them take another picture together. I really can't wait! They almost look like brother & sister in the picture that Max took. They truly love each other and I wish they could spend more time together. I hope you enjoy this preview picture as much as I have.
Posted by Unknown at 12/04/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You can for sure tell they are cousins!
Post a Comment