Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Names

This week we have each been given a new name. Not sure who decided our old ones weren't working but here is the new name list...
Mommy ... aka "The Saver"
Daddy... aka "The Wrapper"
Milo... aka "The Licker"
Little Guy... aka "The Strongest Man"

So if you are wondering the story behind all this. I will do my best. Mommy has been named as I have been told because "She is always saving people from trouble." Daddy I believe got his name because he is always wrapping people up at work. Milo's name is pretty self explanatory. He is very affectionate. The little guy has decided that he is the strongest man because "He is always lifting heavy things and has super strong muscles."

Speaking of muscles we went to the park today before the rain. While he was climbing the rock wall he says "I have to stop climbing the rock wall. It is too hard and is going to break my muscles."

1 comments:

S Lee said...

How come I don't get a name? I was to be super cool ;)