Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day to my someone special. I know you read my blog so I am going to take this opportunity to tell you just how much we love you...and just how special you are to us!
You have been a father for almost 4 years now and you are just the BEST. I can't imagine a more loving and caring father. You are always there for the little guy no matter what. Even though you work crazy hours your family always comes first. You make sure that every moment you spend with us is quality time. I love to watch you with the little guy...Maddox is so lucky to have you. You are an intelligent, well mannered, successful, caring, loving man and I truly believe that you will pass all of those fine characteristics on to our son. For myself I can't imagine a better friend or partner. Thank you for being you! Happy Father's Day... Daddy! We love you.

Happy Father's Day

A Dad is a person
who is loving and kind,
And often he knows
what you have on your mind.
He's someone who listens,
suggests, and defends.
A dad can be one
of your very best friends!
He's proud of your triumphs,
but when things go wrong,
A dad can be patient
and helpful and strong
In all that you do,
a dad's love plays a part.
There's always a place for him
deep in your heart.
And each year that passes,
you're even more glad,
More grateful and proud
just to call him your dad!
Thank you, Dad...
for listening and caring,
for giving and sharing,
but, especially, for just being you!
Happy Father's Day

We spent our Father's Day morning at the beach and our afternoon hanging out together. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.





0 comments: