I tried a 10 minute workout video with my Maddox. Before it started I asked him if he wanted to do it with me and he said of course he would do it with me. When the lady came on the screen for the stretching warmup... he was right there stretching along. This was made even cuter by the fact that he was wearing his Iron Man pajamas doing all the moves (sort of) right along with the instructor. He followed along right up to the part where she does crunches. That is when he saw the perfect opportunity to jump on me and say "Gidddy Up Horsey! Yee Haw!" I busted out laughing, but the added weight I am sure added to the workout. LOL. It was a lot of fun. He even asked if we could do it again soon. Not sure whether he meant the workout or jumping on me.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment