Today we took Maddox and Landon to see Sesame Street Live Elmo's Green Thumb. We picked Landon up a little before noon and set off on our journey.
Both boys looked a little sleepy so we were hoping that they would nap a little on the way. We even got stuck in traffic on I-45 on the way, so there was plenty of sleep opportunity. 









Maddox finally nodded off right before we stopped for lunch at McDonald's so he maybe got 15 minutes of shut eye.
Both boys ate their lunch and we packed back in the truck and headed to Reliant Arena for the show. We parked no problem and off we went. As we were walking I asked Max if he had the tickets and he had left them in the truck, so the boys and I hung out by a tree in the parking lot while Max ran back to the truck.
We got through the line and as soon as we walked in the doors both boys were in awe ( of what I am not sure but they were). Maddox proclaimed that this was "Awesome!"
We decided to hit the restrooms first thing so we wouldn't have to go during the show. With all on empty we headed for our seats. The boys had fun playing around waiting for the show to start.
Once the show started both boys were enthralled. I am really glad that they both enjoyed it.
You could tell that both of them were tired. Especially during the intermission, but they fought threw it without sleep.
Atleast for a little while... Maddox fell asleep on my arm right before the end and Landon looked like he was close to dozing off as well.
Both boys wanted the balloons they sold at intermission and the light up toys. I wasn't about to break the bank so after the show we headed to Party City for some balloons and toys. I found just the right things and both boys were all set. We took a detour home so we wouldn't get stuck in the awful traffic again. Right before we got to Landon's to drop him off.... He fell asleep. He had a long day. I believe that both boys had a grand time.

2 comments:
UGH! SO CUTE! I can't wait to take Blair to those kinds of shows. I can't believe I am so excited at the opportunity to go to ELMO LIVE! But...it will be so fun to watch his face, just like Maddox.
Thanks again for taking Landon! He loved it. Yesterday morning, watching Sesame Street, he kept saying, "I saw her. I saw him." It was great to see him so excited.
Post a Comment