Lately my little guy has gotten quite the little attitude. Not in a bad way but it is hilarious. Tonight he gave Daddy the what for.
Daddy: "Time to put your pjs on!"
Maddox: "Not yet, I have one more tv to watch! Then I get my pjs, then get you, read a book and go Night Night! You wait one minute." (All said with lots of finger pointing and shaking.)
He is so matter of fact lately it is funny. I try very hard not to bust out laughing when he is being so serious. Max totally got a good laugh out of the exchange from last night about getting ready for bed.
Lately there is so much good stuff to write about I just forget to write it down.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Givin' The What For?
Posted by Unknown at 1/15/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Too cute.
Post a Comment