This morning while getting my son ready for daycare he tells me, "We need baby!" He then points out "Mommy I need baby sisser!". I ask him if he knows what a baby sister is. "Baby sisser is girl baby." So he tells me again " Mommy I need baby sisser." Daddy comes in the room and says are you sure you want a sister and not a brother? "I want baby sisser, no need brover!"
I guess he is more ready to have an addition to the family than I am. LOL


3 comments:
come on, you can't break the trend in the office...
Maddox is so darn cute and says the best things. You'll love having this blog for him when he is older so he can see the crazy things he has said and done in the future.
Better get the show on the road ;)
Talk about the pressure. I say just do it!
Post a Comment