Here are some examples of my favorite events and behaviors from my son.
- Yesterday as we were putting together my son’s new toddler bed in his room, he rolls his truck down the hall and stops in the doorway, looks at us and says “What's goin on guys?”
- More from this event was the fact that he kept calling his new bed an airplane/helicopter.
- When we finished putting the bed together it was precious to see him dance around the room so excitedly.
- Lately when my son doesn’t want to do something he says “Get me out of here!” I try not to laugh but I think it is just too cute.
- He has several phrases that he says quite often that are also worth noting….”I fix you!”, “Yeeehaw!”, “That better!”, “Follow me”, "Mommy come see me", and my favorite “I pick you up!” (which means mommy please hold me!)
- My mom reminded me of this one. When we took apart my sons crib to get ready for the big boy toddler bed. My son walks in and says "Daddy broke my bed!" He was sooo upset until we started assembling his new one!
Monday, December 31, 2007
My Recent Favorites
Posted by Unknown at 12/31/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment