Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tyler Bite You?

If you are around our house you will likely hear this phrase..."Tyler bite you?" or "Ohhh Tyler bit you!". In case you are wondering Tyler is a little boy in my sons daycare class. Almost every day my son comes home asking if Tyler bit us or telling us that Tyler bit us. As some of you know there have been spells of biting at my sons daycare. He was bit quite a few times before he decided to take a chunk out of another child. Then we went through a rough spot where he bit all the time. Now it is occassional on his part but he still comes home with atleast a bite a week it seems like. I can't wait till the day where I no longer see a bright red ring of teeth marks on my sons arms or back. I am also looking forward to the day when I don't have to worry about Tyler and biting.

0 comments: